♥ Voucher Give-away
♥ ♥ Bloglovin ♥ ♥ Work ♥ ♥Instagram♥

Thursday, 12 November 2009

Trend predictions for Autumn/Winter 2010

These are a selection of pages from an ongoing group project. I have researched, from various sources, into many trend predictions for Autumn/Winter 2010. We were required to relate selcted trends to our designer, who is Junya Watanabe.








2 comments:

Suzie said...

I have just been reading through your blog, and I love what you've posted so far. Really interesting photography and some lovely pieces of work. These pages look so professional, and being a huge Watanabe fan, I've found them very interesting to look at. I'm glad I stumbled across your blog, please continue to post!
- Suzie

Paige Wilkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

♥ Cay's Crays - Fat Freddys Drop ♥ The Pot - Tool ♥ Colours - Calvin Harris ♥ Transformation - Beauty & the Beast ♥ Dark Days - Fat Freddy's Drop ♥ Once More With Feeling - Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly ♥ Fight for this Love - Cheryl Cole ♥ Friend of Mine - Lily Allen ♥ Bedroom Eyes - Natty (All of Natty really!) ♥ Candy - Paolo Nutini ♥ Like a virgin - Glee version ♥ lazy song Original - Bruno Mars ♥ ALL Amy Winehouse ♥ Do it like a dude (o yea) - Jessie J ♥ sunrise - Simply red ♥ heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez ♥ Jessie J style video ♥ Bright lights Bigger city - Cee Lo Green ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails