♥ Voucher Give-away
♥ ♥ Bloglovin ♥ ♥ Work ♥ ♥Instagram♥

Monday, 23 May 2011

Love a good Fringe






















Images 1 - 6: http://fuckyeahgirlswithfringes.tumblr.com/

Image 7: me :)

2 comments:

Love Joice said...

love all the pictures post! I'm following you now!

Cindy Whitehead said...

me too! Still deciding if I have the guts to go for bangs... had them my whole childhood until I was in my 20's! Not sure If I can go back there - but it could be fun!

♥ Cay's Crays - Fat Freddys Drop ♥ The Pot - Tool ♥ Colours - Calvin Harris ♥ Transformation - Beauty & the Beast ♥ Dark Days - Fat Freddy's Drop ♥ Once More With Feeling - Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly ♥ Fight for this Love - Cheryl Cole ♥ Friend of Mine - Lily Allen ♥ Bedroom Eyes - Natty (All of Natty really!) ♥ Candy - Paolo Nutini ♥ Like a virgin - Glee version ♥ lazy song Original - Bruno Mars ♥ ALL Amy Winehouse ♥ Do it like a dude (o yea) - Jessie J ♥ sunrise - Simply red ♥ heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez ♥ Jessie J style video ♥ Bright lights Bigger city - Cee Lo Green ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails