♥ Voucher Give-away
♥ ♥ Bloglovin ♥ ♥ Work ♥ ♥Instagram♥

Friday, 6 November 2009

Woodland project

This was a project i was set by Bristol University for an interview. I was required to make or customize a garment and photograph it in it's appropriate surrounding. I made the dress instead of customising one, to give myself a challenge. I very much enjoyed this project. The dress and the photographs are all my own.

















4 comments:

Jazz Virtue said...

These are absolutely stunning. Love the dress you customised as well :)

Paige Wilkins said...

hehe thanks. I made the dress from scratch lol :D

Nina Francesca said...

Wow you are so talented! I'm off to Bristol next Saturday to go shopping :) I study in Exeter at the moment.

http://beautylivelifelove.blogspot.com/

x

Alexandra said...

wow and amazing shooting..
<3

♥ Cay's Crays - Fat Freddys Drop ♥ The Pot - Tool ♥ Colours - Calvin Harris ♥ Transformation - Beauty & the Beast ♥ Dark Days - Fat Freddy's Drop ♥ Once More With Feeling - Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly ♥ Fight for this Love - Cheryl Cole ♥ Friend of Mine - Lily Allen ♥ Bedroom Eyes - Natty (All of Natty really!) ♥ Candy - Paolo Nutini ♥ Like a virgin - Glee version ♥ lazy song Original - Bruno Mars ♥ ALL Amy Winehouse ♥ Do it like a dude (o yea) - Jessie J ♥ sunrise - Simply red ♥ heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez ♥ Jessie J style video ♥ Bright lights Bigger city - Cee Lo Green ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails